An affordable, inner-city, mixed-use condominium development that sits on a 5,000 sqm property and strategically located along Pasong Tamo, The Laureano di Trevi Towers is a unique condominium that harnesses the wind to ensure natural ventilation year-round. Trevi is within distance of Greenbelt, Makati Cinema Square, top notch schools and universities like Don Bosco, Assumption and Colegio de San Agustin. Near premier medical institutions like Makati Medical Center.
Situated near major thoroughfares , it is easily accessible from the north and south via the South Superhighway and from east to west via Pasay Road. Within short distance to Greenbelt (800 meters away), Makati CBD (1 km away), Don Bosco Technical Institute (30m away) and Makati Cinema Square (500m away).
The TREVI TOWERS adapt the primary concept of ENERGY-EFFICIENT DESIGN in a development that provides all the necessities in a typical urban lifestyle. It is a unique condominium development that harness the wind to ensure natural ventilation all year round. A cool idea that promotes energy efficiency.
The TREVI TOWERS - up to date design. An ideal environment brought about by efficient use of energy.
How do you describe the project?
- Three-tower inner city mixed-used condominium development, with 5-level podium allocated for parking & commercial spaces.
- Conceptualized and designed by the world known Palafox Associates.
Are there balconies provided in each unit? Can these be used by the unit owner?
- Yes *Balconies are not space for drying clothes
How is the unit owners assured of safety and security given that the ground floor is open to non-resident?
- Controlled entrances at the main entrances
Where will be the water tank located?
- Located at the roof deck of every building
Is there a power backup?
- Yes, generator will be utilized as a standby power source. Common areas have 100% power while each residential unit will provide limited power for basic appliances.
What are the safety features of the building?
- Fire Detection & Alarm System
- Fire Escape Stairs
- Fire Rated Residential Floors
- Sprinkler System at common areas
When is the completion of the project?
- Dec 2010-Tower 1
- Dec 2014-Tower 2
- Dec 2014-Tower 3